Take A Glimpse Inside
7 Important Tips You’ll Learn
- You'll be able to complete a manual payroll calculation from gross pay to net pay, and produce an accurate payslip.
- Be proficient in all aspects of payroll administration.
- You will gain a full understanding of payslip forms and what various entries on a payslip mean.
- You will learn how to setup new employees and process P45's.
- Have a full understanding of Tax, Pay Related Social Insurance (PRSI) & Universal Social Charge (USC).
- Learn how to register and setup the Revenue On-line System (ROS)
- Other topics covered include; taxable/non-taxable payments, maternity and Illness benefits, the tax-year end, payroll forms including P45, P60, P35's plus much much more….
- System Requirements - runs on the following operating systems; Windows 7-8, Vista, XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003. If using on Apple MAC, then a PC emulator is required, e.g. VirtualPC